Ty Tŵt, A Romantic Holiday Cottage in Carmarthenshire
- Sleeps 2
- Mezzanine Bedroom
- Bathroom 1
- Free WiFi
About Ty Tŵt Cottage
Ty Tŵt is an anex of the owners house, but is entirely separate with its own entrance. It includes a Mezzanine bedroom, access by spiral staircase, bathroom with shower cubical, WC and wash basin. The kitchen includes gas hob, micro/roaster, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and tumble dryer. Living area with comfy sofa, TV, DVD and free WiFi. There is also an open patio area.
Beds are made up and fresh towels are supplied per person FOC.
Dog charge; Small dogs only, please call to clarify. £10 per week, per dog.
Cottage Access Statement
- Approached via A485 North of Carmarthen then approx 1.5 miles of country lane heating towards Llanllawddog. Property is accessed through two stone pillars then via a well signed private drive to a large open grass area with car park facilities on level ground. Car spaces are approx 5m from main entrance.
- Well lit 3 inch high step to main entrance from front patio.
- Car park, patio area and main entrance all benefit from good external lighting.
- TV, DVD and free view are all operated by remote.
- Gardens are flat with no slopes.
- Property is well lit with modern lighting.
- Staircase leads to first floor containing 1 bedroom.
- A private lake which is exclusive to residents is a short walk from the property and therefore children should be accompanied at all times.
- The owner is often available to welcome guests.
- Tesco will delivery groceries to the cottage.