Ty Coedwig Cottage - Holiday Cottage in Carmarthenshire
- Bedrooms 2, Sleeps 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs Welcome
- Saturday Changeover
About Ty Coedwig Cottage
Ty Coedwig (Forest House) is the first of three barn conversions. Finished to a high standard and comfortably furnished with great attention to detail, original features have been retained with exposed stonework, beams and arched windows, while high ceilings give this cosy cottage a light spacious feel. French doors open into the lounge with comfortable sofas, while stairs lead up to the spacious master bedroom and a stylish second bedroom features two 2'6" single beds and an on-suite bathroom. Both bedrooms give stunning views up the wooded valley in which the cottages nestle.
Beds are made up and fresh towels are supplied per person FOC.
Child friendly; We can provide cots (no cot mattress supplied), high-chairs, bed guard, baby monitors etc - free of charge.
Dog charge; £10 per week, per dog.
- Approached via A485 North of Carmarthen then approx 1 ½ miles of country lane heading towards Llanllawddog. Property is accessed through two stone pillars then via a well signed private drive to a large open grass area with car parking facilities on level ground. Car spaces are approx 5m from main entrance.
- Dog-proof 1m high wooden fence with wooden gate gives access to a flat and level front patio which leads to main entrance.
- Well lit 3 inch high step to main entrance from front patio.
- Car park, patio area and main entrance all benefit from good external lighting.
- TV, DVD and free view are all operated by remote control.
- Gardens are flat with no slopes.
- Ground floor facilities include sitting room, kitchen and utility room.
- Kitchen has a low level oven.
- Property is well lit with modern lighting.
- Standard size staircase leads to first floor containing 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- A Private lake which is exclusive to residents is a short walk from the property and therefore children should be accompanied at all times.
- The owner is often available to welcome guests.
- Tesco will delivery groceries to the cottage.