Ty Dyffryn Cottage - Holiday Cottage in West Wales
- Bedrooms 2, Sleeps 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs Welcome
- Friday Changeover
About Ty Dyffryn Cottage
Ty Dyffryn (Valley House) is the second of three beautiful barn conversions. Comfortably furnished in modern style, it is finished to a high standard throughout, yet retains its charm and period feel with beams, exposed stone work and leaded arched windows. A spacious oak fitted kitchen/diner leads to a welcoming lounge with French doors opening onto your own enclosed paved patio to the front. Stairs from the lounge lead to the 2 charming bedrooms above, which enjoy lovely views down to this unique and picturesque valley.
Beds are made up and fresh towels are supplied per person FOC.
Child friendly; We can provide cots (no cot mattress supplied), high-chairs, bed guard, baby monitors etc - free of charge.
Dog charge; £10 per week, per dog.
- Approached via A485 North of Carmarthen then approx 1 ½ miles of country lane heading towards Llanllawddog. Property is accessed through two stone pillars then via a well signed private drive to a large open grass area with car park facilities on level ground. Car spaces are approx 5m from main entrance.
- Dog-proof 1m high wooden fence with wooden gate gives access to a flat and level front patio which leads to main entrance.
- Well lit 3 inch high step to main entrance from front patio.
- Car park, patio area and main entrance all benefit from good external lighting.
- TV, DVD and free view are all operated by remote control.
- Gardens are flat with no slopes.
- Ground floor facilities include sitting room, kitchen and utility room.
- Kitchen has raised oven with its base 28 inches from floor level.
- Property is well lit with modern lighting.
- Standard size staircase leads to first floor containing 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- A Private lake which is exclusive to residents is a short walk from the property and therefore children should be accompanied at all times.
- The owner is often available to welcome guests.
- Tesco will delivery groceries to the cottage.